Or so the heavily accented man told me. Problem was I had to call the claims department of the "international prize claims corp in LAS VEGAS. So I asked "Why do I have to call the claims dept?" He said for security. I said "But how will they know it is me?" He said you must use your home phone or cell. So I said " What if I use a pay phone? He said sir(with accent) you need to call right away to claim your 1.5 milllllion dollars. We will transfer the money to you after you call and security is verified.... anyway
The number I had to call originated in JAMACA..According to caller ID he was using a 423 area code, I looked it up it was and internet provider out of Blountville TN. (VOIP) So if anyone else gets a call telling about winning large amounts of money and to return a call to 1-876-302-6231(enter verification code 8545) you probably dont want to do that. The caller said I had won for PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE. I think if that were the case they would be at my door with ballons and a van. BUT since I had not entered any of the PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE contest. I dont think that is the case. I looked the 876 area code up on the internet its a scam the end result is if you call it you will be charged about 2K dollars to your phone bill. Anyway I had some fun with the guy until I hung up. Caller beware.....





Bookmarks